|Salary:||USD10850 - USD12126 per month Overtime, Staff travel, Company bonus|
GOOSE Recruitment is excited to share that we have been appointed by IndiGo Airlines to support them in their search for the best Pilot talent.
Our specialist Pilot Recruitment Consultants will be mapping the market and leveraging their extensive networks to find the right candidates for the great opportunities available at IndiGo Airlines.
Since establishing in 2006, based out of Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi, India, IndiGo Airlines has grown to be India's largest Airline, both in terms of the number of passengers carried and its fleet size. With a fleet of 234 aircraft, IndiGo pride themselves on being the 'preferred airline' to passengers and offer over 1,400 low-cost flights daily across 73 destinations.
The requirements are:
- Minimum flying experience 3000 hours on multi crew jet
- Minimum 1000 PIC on multi engine aircraft
- Minimum 500 PIC hours on ATR 42/72
- Valid ATPL ATR 42/72 type rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO level 4+
- Valid Proficiency Check
Great benefits are on offer:
- 8 weeks on 3 weeks off roster pattern
- $10,850-$12,126 USD per month
- Housing allowance provided
- Additional flying allowance per hour
Should this position be of interest to you and you meet the minimum requirements, we'd love to hear from you.Back to Jobs Page
GBP72463 - GBP72463 per annum Accommodation,Insurance, All meals
Papua New Guinea