Our client is based at Gloucestershire airport; is an approved Training organisation with over 30 years' experience, specialising in advanced training for qualified pilots including instrument rating, Instrument rating Instructor, Type Rating and Type Rating Instructor.
The Academy instructors all hold the highest grades of professional license, boasting many years of both civilian and military flying and extensive experience of flying in adverse weather conditions and challenging environments.
The Deputy Head of Training will be responsible for supporting and managing all aspects of the academy, they will report to Head of Training.
* Support the efficient and effective management of the academy.
* Helping to develop the business plan and presenting this on an annual basis.
* Always promoting flight safety, and ensuring all training carried out is complaint with regulatory requirements.
* Ensuring all training delivered, is delivered to the highest standard and in line with the Academy's standards and values.
* May be required to carry out charter flights for the AOC occasionally.
* Acceptable to the UK CAA
* Minimum 2000 hours PIC, TRI (H) IRI (H)
* Strong organisational skills
* Analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Good eye for attention to detail
* Flexible and Self-Motivated
* Type Instructor Ratings will be given to the successful candidate
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Back to Jobs Page