|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
The role reports to the Maintenance Manager on all matters concerning Aircraft Maintenance, ensuring the delivery of a robust and effective maintenance service to the airline.
Qualifications and Experience Required
* Hold EASA B1 and or B1/B2 license and authorisation on Boeing 747-400 (CF6)
* A minimum of 3 years hands-on operational experience in a line and/or base maintenance environment on the above aircraft type.
* Has an understanding of Part M and Part 145 requirements
* Experience as a Flight Mechanic supporting operational aircraft down route.
* Be an effective communicator to deal with internal and external organisations and agencies, representing the airlines interests in a calm professional manner with customers, suppliers and oversight agencies.
* Training should include Human Factors, Fuel tank Safety, EWIS, Continuation Training
* Strong customer service focus - both internal and external.
* Highly flexible and pro-active approach required.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to multi-task whilst being proactive and having the ability to use their own initiative. In addition, this role will require excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to understand complex concepts and communicate them clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHTS TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Back to Jobs Page