|Salary:||Average salary between £30,000-£37,500 per annum|
GOOSE Recruitment are excited to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in the UK. Our client are currently searching for an experienced fixed wing Head of Training Manager to join their senior management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervise the correct execution/maximisation of all training activities under their jurisdiction according to regulations and standards.
* Ensure balanced scheduling, maximum throughput & revenue capture, makes proposal for improvement and report findings to the General Manager.
* Ensure a high standard of instructors with focus on the 3 pillars - Teaching Skills, Communication Skills and Style Adaptability.
* Supervise progress of clients in training and provide recommendation for any necessary remedial training action for a pilot not meeting the standard training progress and performance levels.
* Interface with Sales/Customer Services to ensure customer satisfaction (conflicts, policies, procedures, scheduling problems, etc).
* Conducts simulator instruction or examination, as required.
* Act as a subject matter expert in creation of training curriculum and course-ware to meet regulatory and client airline requirements.
* Attend any relevant seminars at the CAA as required.
* To manage and conduct internal instructor standardisation as required.
* To ensure standardisation in training and processes.
The Requirements are:
* You must hold the right to live and work in the UK.
* Candidates must hold an EASA CPL(A) or ATPL(A).
* Candidates must hold an instructor/examiner qualification issued by EASA or the CAA.
* Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience as an instructor/examiner.
* Candidates must have a minimum of 500 hours of flight instructional experience.
* Candidates must have sound understanding of regulatory requirements pertaining to training and ATO management.
* Candidates must have a minimum of ICAO level 5 in Aviation English or equivalent.
* Candidates must have attended and completed an approved CRM training course.
Salary: £30,000 per annum.
Flight pay: £25.00 per hour based on an average 300 hours per annum.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Back to Jobs Page