|Salary:||Average salary between £82,000-£82,800 per annum|
GOOSE Recruitment are excited to be recruiting on behalf of a rotary operator based in Oceania, our client is currently looking for an experienced Chief Helicopter Pilot for a permanent role.
The requirements are:
* You must have good oral and written English.
* Excellent communication skills.
* You must hold a CPL (H).
* Candidates must have at least 3 years of managerial experience in order to be considered.
* Candidates must have at least 5 years experience as Pilot in Command.
* 700 hours in country experience.
* Ratings on 2 or more of the following aircrafts: BK117, B206, B407, B407HP and B205.
Competitive benefits are on offer for the successful candidate!
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Back to Jobs Page
Average salary between £82,000-£82,800 per annum