|Salary:||Average salary €60,000 per annum|
GOOSE Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Ground Operations Nominated Person to join our client based in Malta.
The Ground Operations Nominated Persons job is to guarantee that all the ground activities (cargo,warehouse and ramp handling) are performed in full compliance with the standards and regulations set by the Aviation Authority and in accordance with the efficiency requirements set by the Company.
* Minimum of 10 years experience in Operational positions, in Cargo/Freight Forwarder companies.
* Deep Knowledge of EASA Regulation, National and International Security Program.
* Strategic thinker with successful Operational visions, execution and implementation capabilities.
* Ability to be a leader within the company.
* Very good methodological skills.
* Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams across the globe.
* Excellent teamwork skills.
* Open minded and constant thrive for improvement processes.
* Energetic with strong ability to motivate people into action.
* Ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability and willingness to travel Nationally & Internationally.
* Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
* Comprehensive knowledge of: the applicable EU safety regulations and any associated requirements and procedures;
* Familiarity with management systems preferably in the area of aviation;
* Appropriate management experience, preferably in a comparable organisation;
In order to qualify for this role you must hold the Rights to Live and Work in Malta.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Back to Jobs Page