|Salary:||Average salary TBC|
GOOSE Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Ground Operations Supervisor to be based in the UK.
The Ground Operations Supervisor shall, as part of the Ground Operations team, ensure the safe, effective and efficient handling of the flight they have been assigned, according to the standards and requirements of the company; shall ensure that Ground Operations policy and process is communicated and maintained throughout station operations, in line with applicable regulations and published guidance; shall ensure the timely completion of flight preparation, load control, ramp supervision and administration functions on-station; shall act as the Ground Operations link between all departments in order to fulfil operational, corporate and customer expectations linked to aircraft Ground Operations. The current nature of the role requires someone available to work in London with occasional visits within the UK.
* Experienced and certified in a Load Supervisor/Weight & Balance role, with minimum 5 years on wide-body freighter aircraft.
* Experience of manual and computerised Weight & Balance.
* Working knowledge of manufacturer technical documentation.
* Background of higher education.
* In-depth knowledge of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
* Experience of worldwide ground operations and remote location operations.
* Experience of training and development in a managerial/supervisory role.
* Team player and must be able to work under own initiative with minimum supervision.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Must be computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office products.
* Must be able, willing and available to travel to foreign locations, at short notice for extended periods of time, as is reasonably required by the company.
* Must hold a full UK Driving Licence.
In order to qualify for this role you must hold the Rights to Live and Work in the UK.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Back to Jobs Page