You will work in close coordination with our delivery /Customer Operations teams, to formulate our strategy and the direction that we should take, based on your market insights. You will identify and engage with potential clients, to qualify business opportunities. You lead the response to the client, supported by the technical teams.
* You are driven to succeed
* Liaise closely with delivery and sales teams
* Comprehensive understanding of the market in Europe and follows new developments in the area of aviation. You are creative and see trends, possibilities and connections that others do not see.
* 2+ years experience in similar role in the Aviation domain
* A network at senior level into European aviation/aerospace organizations
* Excellent communication skills, fluency in both German and English
* Overview of the European Aviation ecosystem; players, business models and funding channels
* Structured methods for business development
* Ability to perform structured analyses of markets and define strategies
* Experience in working in close integration with delivery (pre-sales) teams
You MUST have the right to live and work in Germany.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Back to Jobs Page
Papua New Guinea