|Salary:||€79,000-€81,000 per annum annum|
GOOSE Recruitment are currently recruiting for our client based in Liege, Belgium who are looking for Maintenance Controllers, on the B747 for a permanent role.
The Maintenance Controller, sits in the Maintenance Control Centre (MCC) which operates 24/7 and is part of a team of engineers, who oversee the technical operations on a daily basis. The MCC's is the central hub of maintenance operations and the main task of the MCC is to ensure maximum fleet availability, by efficiently and effectively managing all unplanned and planned maintenance.
The requirements are:
- Current EASA B1 or B1/B2 licence
- B747-400 type rating
- Must have a minimum of 5-10 years of Line Maintenance experience preferably in MCC, Planning, CAMO etc.
- Right to live and work in Belgium (please note you must have this before interview)
- German and Dutch languages beneficial but not essential
- Dynamic team player with strong project management skills and very self motivated
Included in Salary Benefits:
-Shift allowance 10% day shift, 20% nights/weekends
-Premium Holiday allowance (92% of a months pay)
-Health Insurance (Hosp & Dental for you and your family)
-Travel Insurance (private and professional)
-Meal vouchers €8/day
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHTS TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE EU TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Back to Jobs Page