|Salary:||£20,000-£30,000 per annum|
|Division:||First Officer Jobs|
GOOSE Recruitment are excited to be working with a low level technical operator based in the UK. This position is offering the opportunity to work for the global market leader within a specialist field flying at low level in a variety of airports around the world. This would suit a pilot looking for something different operating in a variety of locations in an expanding, globally recognised company where no two days are the same.
The requirements are as follows:
- Minimum flying hours 200 total time
- EASA MEIR/MEP
- EASA Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English level 6
The benefits are as follows:
- Private health care provided
- Accommodation provided away from base
- Allowances provided during stay away from base
- Expected salary from £20,000 (during training) rising to £28,000 per annum
- Two year loyalty bonus £4,000Back to Jobs Page
USD 6,000 net of tax with Fully Furnished Accommodation Provided!
USD 6,000 a month with Travel Benefits and Accommodation Allowance