We are currently searching for Two Full-Time Phenom 300 captains to join a P91/P135 operation based in Chicago. This is a 3 pilot account. The schedule is 2 weeks on/1 week off. Ideal candidate will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of his/her performance.
Minimum Qualifications To Be Considered:
* Minimum 250 hours in type
* 1500 PIC Hours
* Total time 3000 hours
* Type Rated
* Commercial with Instrument & Multi Engine Ratings
* Valid Frist Class FAA Medical Certificate
* Supports, Promotes and complies with the goals and objectives of Priester Aviation's safety Management System and Quality Management System.
* Performs all Duties & Functions of, and Maintains a High Proficiency in knowledge of the General Operations Manual, Standard Operational Procedures, FARs and Operational Specifications.
* Must meet the physical requirements put forth by the CFR Title 14, Part 67 for Class 1 Medical Certification.
* Normal office activities.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Salary TBC
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Company Paid Short / Long Term Disability Insurance
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* 401k/ Company Match
-Health Savings Account
* Family Medical Leave Program (FMLA)
* Paid Vacation, Sick Time
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Referral Bonus
* Per Diem
* Cell Phone Reimbursement
* Hotel/car rentals selected by crews
* Paid for working scheduled days off
* Company issued iPads
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHTS TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE USA FOR THIS ROLEBack to Jobs Page
Average salary between £30,000-£37,500 per annum