|Salary:||Average salary TBC|
GOOSE Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an expanding aviation service provider for an experienced Planning and Customer Support Supervisor based in the South of the UK.
Responsible for the full life cycle planning process to achieve on time delivery of aircraft line inputs. Working on a daily basis with the customer, and engineering team. Supporting AOG event planning and assisting with logistic support needs as required to deliver a first-class customer service level.
* At least 2 years' experience of aircraft input planning in a dynamic line environment.
* Recognised Technical qualification in engineering or planning discipline.
* Working Knowledge of Part 145/Part M regulations.
* Competent in the use of MRO planning software such as Corridor, TRAX, AMOS etc.
* Experience working within a Business aviation environment.
* Experience working directly with customer representatives.
Job Specific Skills-
Have the ability to build and raise work packages, parts preload/service orders, process, and close down work packages at completion, liaise with CAMOs.
* The ability to clearly provide status update reporting, maintaining regular contact and debriefing the engineers on check progression.
* Work with the customer to manage expectations and contingency plans if required.
* Cover additional duties such as goods in processing and other support tasks as and when the need arises.
* Deliver good level of flexibility and the have ability to work effectively as a part of a closely knit team
* Command of English language and good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Good knowledge of aircraft maintenance and operations standards and practices.
* Must be able to work a shift pattern to support of contract requirements.
Competitive benefits are on offer for the right candidate!
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Back to Jobs Page
Average salary between €60,000-€70,000 per annum