|Salary:||Average Salary TBC|
Is the nominated CAA Form 4 Production Manager for the Part 21G approval and forms part of the senior management team.
* Manages the Part 21G production organisation against regulatory approval manuals and procedures and in accordance with company policies for ISO9001 and SMS and to ensure the quality of the parts produced are to the highest standard.
* Provides leadership and direction to production team and subcontractors and hold financial accountability for the manufacturing department.
* Manages the customer interface for the department including overall control over preparation of quotations and tenders, addressing complaints, engaging with customers at all levels and ensuring the company is represented in a positive manner.
* Carries out routine staff appraisals in accordance with company policy and assists in identifying and implementing training requirements.
* Represents the company at trade shows, exhibitions and to the relevant authorities and customers
* Any other duties required by the company as may be consistent with the role.
* A proven track record of holding a senior position in an aviation production organisation.
* Be eligible to hold a CAA Form Four in the production managers role
* Be able to hold security clearance to a minimum of SC
* Be flexible and available to serve the needs of the business
* This a great opportunity for a dynamic hands-on production manager to shape and grow the department capabilities and team.
Hours - M-F 9-5pm Benefits
Pension up to 5% contributions matched
Private Medical (after successful passing of probation)
You must have the rights to live and work in the UK for this role.
Due to the volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Back to Jobs Page