|Salary:||£58,100 per annum|
GOOSE Recruitment is excited to reveal that we have been selected as the exclusive recruitment partner for Emirates Flight Training Academy.
Our dedicated Pilot Recruitment team will be supporting Emirates Flight Training Academy in their search for the industry's highest calibre of Flight Instructors.
Emirates Flight Training Academy
To ensure great service and to develop the best Pilots in the industry, Emirates developed the Emirates Flight Training Academy and aim to become 'the leading global aviation training academy for all aspiring airline pilots with talent and ambition'.
The Academy is headquartered in the heart of Dubai and offers state of the art facilities. This includes a fully operational Flight Operations Centre and modern accommodation.
Do you have what it takes to train and mentor the Emirates Pilots of the future?
Emirates Flight Training Academy is offering experienced Flight Instructors the opportunity to join the world-renowned brand. If the luxury lifestyle of Dubai appeals to you and you are passionate about shaping the Pilots of the future, Emirates Flight Training Academy could have the perfect opportunity for you.
As the Exclusive Recruitment Partner for Emirates Flight Training Academy, GOOSE Recruitment is looking for best in class Flight Instructors to join this growing team in the Middle-East.
There is an outstanding package on offer for the right Pilots, including:
* An average tax-free salary of approximately £58, 100 per annum
* Luxury accommodation with all utilities included (except for Wi-Fi access)
* Relocation allowance
* Education allowance for two children up to the age of 18
* Healthcare - individual and family (partner and three children) will have medical and dental benefits provided
* Predictable five-day roster
* 42 days annual leave (including public holidays)
* Complementary and discounted travel for individual and family (partner and children)
Emirates Flight Training Academy is looking for the best Flight Instructors to lead their future Emirates Pilots and to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
* Minimum flying experience of 700 hours
* Minimum Flight Instructor experience of 350 hours
* Minimum 200 IFR hours
* A Valid Flight Instructor/night Rating and must have instructed in the last six months
* ELP 5+
* Valid Class 1 Medical
If you would like to be part of this incredible Training Academy and meet all the requirements, we would love to hear from you.Back to Jobs Page