GOOSE Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a Reputable Cargo Aviation company based in the UK for a Technical Records Administrator.
The Technical Records Administrator reports directly to the Continued Airworthiness Manager on all matters concerning Technical Records.
Qualifications and Experience Required
* Understanding and working knowledge of EASA, FAA and UK CAA Airworthiness Regulations and Requirements - including Part M / Part CAMO and Part 145
* Effective Communicator to deal with internal and external customers and agencies
* Previous Airline/MRO Tech records / Planning Experience desirable
* Experience with MBF administration
* Experience in reviewing technical logs and updating aircraft records
* Experience in TRAX/eMRO system and it administration
* Tech records publishing and managing library
* Usage of Centrik documents module
* Experience of aircraft induction advantageous
* Experience of the Airworthiness Review (ARC) process