|Salary:||Average Salary TBC|
We are looking for a training manager to work alongside our Part 145 (Maintenance) and Part 21 (Design) organisations to drive training adherence, compliance, and continuation training to our organisation.
You will be responsible for owning the training records, and maintaining the policy around training our engineers and support staff. You will also own our relationships with apprentices and training organisations.
Are you an energetic self-starter and someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and take personal accountability?
The key criteria to succeed in this role are the following; even if you feel like you meet most but not all of the criteria, please feel free to apply:
* Experience in an aviation training environment
* Experience with the administration of training records
* Experience with apprentices and relationships with apprentice providers.
* Experience of being able to liaise with a number of senior stakeholders
* Flexible, including a willingness to travel offsite including all offices as required
* Manage and control staff training while minimising downtime
* Enable our organisation to develop and implement medium to long-term training strategies
* Continuous improvement of training processes and administration
Hours: This is a full-time role (40 hours per week), offered on a permanent basis.
Salary: Dependent on experience (to be discussed in full at interview).
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Group Health Scheme.
Competitive salary with benefits