Our client are looking to employ experienced mechanics and develop their skills to work alongside a team of established aircraft engineers and fitters.
This is a full-time position, and ‘On the job’ training will be provided.
- A minimum of two-year hands-on experience within the motor industry
- Excellent hand skills, as some Airframe repair work will form part of the role.
- Good practical experience on Piston engine, and general fault diagnosis.
- Experience on inspection and servicing of mechanical/hydraulic components.
- Attention to detail on specific tasks.
- Team player
- You must be willing to relocate to Cornwall and hold Right to Work in the UK