Our client is one of the premium aircraft management and charter companies rapidly expanding their exclusive fleet of business aircraft. They are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join their team as Client Account Support Officer.
Assist the Key Account Managers to review daily flight activities, to check that all details are correct.
- Ensure accuracy of coding on the financial software, cost and sales values, and categorisation of flying.
- Crosscheck invoices against contracts and ensure that crew spendings are corresponding with agreed policies.
- Summarise commercial terms of provider contracts and centralise data for later cross- checking.
- Work with the Key Account Managers to review and approve any unusual invoices before they are sent out to the clients.
- Assist Key Account Managers with responding to queries regarding invoices and to resolve issues as required.
- Assist with the analysis of the differences between budget and actual billing.
- A-Level Standard of Education, financial related is considered an asset.
- Able to use Microsoft software such as excel, word etc.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the aviation operational industry is considered an asset.
- Has good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work on own initiative, pro-active and is comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Has an eye for details and is able to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrates a critical outlook and problem-solving abilities.