Business is booming and we are recruiting for high potential professionals to join our exceptionally busy recruitment teams. We are The Faststream Recruitment Group, the market-leading recruitment agency across our established global brands - Faststream Shipping and Maritime, FRAME Architecture and Interior Design and GOOSE Pilot and Aviation.
We have a 'work-hard, play-hard' culture, rewarding our teams with regular sales incentives, formal and informal company events throughout the year, and celebrating our successes with style. As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll live life in the fast lane where no day is the same, from building relationships with clients and developing job briefs to sourcing and placing hard to find talent, you will continuously have the opportunity to grow your earnings and recruitment career.
What would the role look like?
As part of our Commercial Team you will be working closely with different airlines, airport owners and operators all across the sector. The role could vary from sourcing the next business development, sales & marketing professionals to more senior positions working in performance, strategy, analytics and aircraft acquisition.
Whilst industry knowledge is desirable, provided you have a passion or interest and can get your head around the relatively complex world of aviation- we can teach you the rest!
Have you got what it takes?
* Experience in a recruitment or sales environment
* High energy and a great work ethic
* Thrives on working to targets and driving your own success
* A competitive edge and a winning attitude
* Strong communicator who can build rapport and develop great business relationships
* Resilient and able to think on your feet & problem solve
What Do We Offer?
* Competitive base salary (negotiable based on experience)
* Zero threshold/uncapped commission schemes up to 30%
* Industry-leading training, plus ongoing support & career development
* Great socials and incentives including our high achievers' club and one of the best Christmas parties in Southampton.
* Flexible working hours, fresh fruit daily and well-being support.
* Free onsite parking + one of the best office views in Southampton