Goose Recruitment have partnered with an established aviation company who are looking for a Commercial Supervisor to join their growing team.
The Commercial Supervisor is responsible for quoting and overseeing ad-hoc Charter enquiries, airfreight enquiries and flight management. The role will deal directly with the Company’s key clients and liaise closely with the Company’s in house Operations department.
This position would suit a commercially minded and operationally aware individual, ideally with experience in the airline, airfreight, or logistics industries.
- The efficient administration of the Commercial Department in all aspects including the organisation, efficiency, welfare and performance of Commercial team members.
- The coordination and scheduling of departmental resources to ensure optimum deployment and efficient use of all resources, including but not limited to personnel.
- Providing training where appropriate to meet current and future business requirements of the department.
- Assistance in the development and implementation/adherence of Commercial procedures and processes.
- Effective monitoring and motivation of team members through coaching and communication, goal setting and performance management.
- Production and reporting of key operational statistics and performance indicators for senior management purposes where requested.
- Direct client liaison where required to both internal and external clients/stakeholders representing the company in the appropriate manner.
- Quoting for ad-hoc charter flights
- Liaising closely with key clients.
- Flight Management.
- Close coordination with Operations, Handling Agents and group overseas offices.
- Processing flight paperwork and administration related to bookings