As our client is rapidly expanding, they are looking for experienced engineers to support with their growing fleet.
- Ensure the quality, safety and airworthiness controls are complied with at all times.
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft systems and industry procedures
- Assist certifying line and base maintenance in accordance with the approved data of group and customer aircraft.
- Experience in managing large base maintenance checks.
- UK Part 66 and or EASA B1 License
- Current Human Factors, EWIS and FTS certificates
- Full UK Driving licence
- Rights to live and work in the UK
Shift pattern is as follows:
5 on/ 5 off/ 4 on/ 5 off/ 5 on/ 4 off.
Type ratings available for the right candidates!