Are you an experienced Charter sales professional with a passion for private aviation.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Include but not limited to:
- Liaising with new clients to identify requirements and opportunities within in-house fleet and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
- Client relationship management and effectively communicate with internal departments, aircraft operators and external suppliers
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities for both aircraft owners and increase new external clients
- Client meetings, prospecting, sales calling, researching - Developing new clients.
- Work effectively with all departments to ensure bookings and flights are achieved efficiently and on time.
- Manage charter bookings from initial enquiry to completion
- Ability to deal with VVIPs and HNWI's
- Negotiate deals - Contracts and commercial agreements
- An experienced Charter sales professional - knowledge of private aviation
- Driven and self-motivated
- Flexible to support the workload when required
- Ability to travel to meet with clients and attend trade events
You will receive:
- An attractive package - Basic and commission
- Opportunity to work with senior professionals - to grow and develop your skills
Please apply with your CV and detail on why you feel you will be perfect for the position.
Must have the right to live and work in the UK
If you would like to find out more or apply, please click apply now.
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.