We are looking to recruit a Crew and Roster Planner to join our clients vibrant and experienced operations team.
- Build crew rosters in operational control system in advance of publication dates.
- Manage crew rosters in accordance with CAA and any other mandatory or regulatory requirements.
- Booking, allocating and maintaining crew holiday records.
- Book crew transport to/from a duty or to/from accommodation as part of any duty or roster.
- Ensure crew are aware of any changes to any roster in conjunction with crewing team.
- Monitor and manage crew duties to avoid fatigue or exceedance of duty limitations.
- Liaising with operations to cover roster requirements.
- Seeking cost effective accommodation, transport and other crew related efficiencies.
- Responsible for oversight of company’s crew travel and hotel costs, ensuring we are using the most cost effective methods of booking and cancellation available.
- Initiation of future cost saving opportunities and cost management measures including involvement with operations system upgrades to benefit the crew and company hotel and travel booking and cancellation processes.
- Any other duties to support the operations and crewing department as required and directed by the Operations and Crewing manager.
- Increased interaction with the operations, flight operations and customer support teams to assist in booking as required.
- Input into the training and supervision of all crewing and operations staff to aid support of all department functions.
- Flexibility in approach to business changes, shift timings and leave cover.
- Input into safety oversight and reporting.
- Input into overall operational and crewing procedures, manuals and regulatory adherence.
£28k - £40k depending upon experience.
Private Health care.
Company pension contributions.
22 days holiday as standard.
Reduced travel fare on the Airways network.
Hours: Full time, may include shift work including weekends
Please note you must have the right to live and work in the UK in order to apply for this position.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.