Our client are looking for an experienced and motivated individuals, who are used to interacting in different cultural environments and wants to work in a challenging high-growth environment.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure a safe and efficient operation.
- Perform mission feasibility checks.
- Update crew on the status of their mission.
- Arrange HOTAC and flight tickets.
- APIS filling.
- Arrangement and cost control of all required services for the operation.
- Post flight data management.
- Crew planning.
- FTL monitoring.
- Flight watch.
- A minimum of 3 years’ OCC experience in a Business Aviation environment.
- Worldwide operations and flight planning experience.
- A valid ICAO flight dispatcher license will be preferred.
- Knowledge of flight time limitations and EASA regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office, PPS and APG.
- Fluent spoken and written English.