You will work closely with your team of 6 Flight Dispatcher to ensure the safe and efficient operation of every single flight. You will be presented with responsibility from the first day, including flight planning, regulatory approvals, ground handling services, flight following, crew accommodation & transport and much more.
Skills & Experience We Are Looking For:
- Excellent German & English language skills is a must.
- Knowledge of Spanish & French is advantageous.
- Experience with flight planning tools such as PPS or similar is a must.
- A balanced, disciplined, and flexible personality with good social know-how.
- An ability to quickly learn and react to stressful situations.
- A service-minded and independent approach to your work.
- You should be committed to a customer-oriented attitude.
- Experience with common office software.
- A “Can-Do” attitude with the bias to always go the extra mile.
- Willing to work on a shift work duty – roster.
- 4 years’ experience in business aviation and ground operations.
- Relocation to the South of Germany.
You must have the right to live and work in the Germany to be considered for this position.