As the aircraft Maintenance Program and Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance program and reliability ability system, powerplant and components for all aircrafts in the fleet. You will work between internal departments and external providers. Another key focus is developing plans to improve the effectiveness of the maintenance program and reduce delays.
- Develop the maintenance program
- Manage AMP content
- Monthly reports
- Provide continuous improvement proposals
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of EASA, FAA regulations in particular relating to Part-CAMO, Part 21, and Part 145
- Ideally experience with Boeing 747, 767 and 777
To be considered for this role you must have the right to live and work in Europe.