The roster is 6 weeks on / 6 weeks off.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- CASA license for the type of aircraft assigned to and/or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- ATR 42 is preferred
- A minimum of 5000 hours of total time
- A minimum of 2000 hours Part 121
- A minimum of 3000 hours in command
- Proficient with Microsoft software
- A minimum of 2 years management experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Prepared to travel to other locations within the company
- Adaptability to a dynamic work environment in light of changing needs and non-Western culture
- Attractive salary package
- All transportation, meals and accommodation provided
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit your up to date CV to be considered.