GOOSE Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with easyJet to source skilled engineers to join their team at Gatwick Airport.
If you love a challenge, are passionate about what you do and always go above and beyond to exceed expectations - you'll fit right in at easyJet.
Your new role:
You will assist in carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to the required standards in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must hold an EASA Part-66 B1 License
- You will ideally be type rated on the A320
- Proven up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation
- Experience within a Line Maintenance environment
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation's
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
Regular salary reviews
Generous shift allowance
Choice of shift pattern - either DDNN 12 hour shifts or NNNN 10.75 hour shifts
Annual bonus up to 20%
Enhanced holiday and pension
Staff travel benefits
Flexible benefits package
Please send your CV to apply today, but don't worry if your CV is not up to date just let us know.