Your area of responsibility includes the independent maintenance and repair of the aircraft types our client support within the scope of your qualifications. You will work in a team and carry out repair work in accordance with applicable maintenance procedures.
- You will be responsible for the certification and release-to-service of the maintenance and repair work performed.
- You are responsible for detailed troubleshooting and repair as well as damage assessment.
- You are responsible for a project-based and efficient execution of the work.
- You will support the Customer Support Manager and communicate independently with customers on technical issues.
- Experience with Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker types required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading company in the defense and private aircraft sector.
If this sounds like you, apply now below!