The B2 Licensed Engineer is primarily responsible for the delivery of a serviceable aircraft and engineering facilities, capable of fulfilling the operational requirement of the customer.
- Completion of all documentation and paperwork
- Completing all work with approved tools and ground support equipment
- All work completed in a safe and appropriate manner
- Completion of post maintenance actions
- Issue all approved materials to the work via the company's computer systems
- UK CAA or EASA AME Licence
- Good technical knowledge
- Working knowledge of regulations
- Rights to live and work in the UK.