What you will do:
- Arrange commercial charter flights
- Provide outstanding service
- New business development
- Develop relationships with existing clients to increase revenue
- Work as part of a team to ensure company success
- Deal with enquiries in a timely manner
- Flight watching
- Experience in a fast-paced sales role.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Highly driven and motivated by success.
- Passion for the aviation industry.
- Multilingual is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an existing client network is desirable.
- Flexible working hours, ability to work when it suits you
- Generous uncapped commission structure.
- Close-knit company culture.
- Flexibility with location, on-site or remote.
- Real opportunity for progression.
The right to live and work in the US is essential.