Our client is one of the premium aircraft management and charter companies rapidly expanding their exclusive fleet of business aircraft. They are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join their team in Malta.
To provide efficient support to the Training and Flight Operations departments bridging the day-to-day operational administration between the two departments. This position amalgamates the crew rostering with known crew vacation, as well as required crew initial and recurrent training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the crew training software up to date with all the statutory required documents in place.
- Liaise and chase crew for training records.
- Ensure that all crew training records are kept in accordance with EASA requirements.
- Liaise with the operations departments to maintain crew currency and expiries updated in the system.
- Book courses and training as requested by the respective manager.
- Responsible for the updating of flight crew rosters based on available manpower as well as company policies and in agreement with the crew.
- Liaise with Lead Captain and Flight Operations Manager for individual crew roster.
- Liaise with Key account and OCC for provision of freelance crew where required.
- Coordinate adjustment of rosters where applicable/required with relevant crew members.
- Monitor daily and forecast crew duty, to ensure that flight time is within limits.
- Liaise with OCC for all enquiries and changes to flights on schedule for legality and logistical requirements.
- Maintain all documentation in relations to the rostering process, including leave request and any changes in duty.
- Review and respond professionally to feedback from all stakeholders.
- Any Aviation qualification will be considered an asset, emphasis on crew control/record keeping.
- Knowledge of EASA aviation will be considered an asset.
- Good written and spoken English and IT knowledge (Windows Software).
- Highly flexible and able to handle various tasks simultaneously, working under high pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to think laterally.
- Committed and possess a positive and winning personality.
- Reliable and customer orientated.
- Able to work independently, conscientiously, and have good teamwork qualities.
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Well organised and detail oriented.
- Must be personable and able to communicate issues to crew members.