Our client is looking for a Deputy CAMO Manager to join their friendly and close-knit team. This role is working with rotary aircraft and requires you the be in the office Monday-Friday.
- Ensure the maintenance tracking system is kept up to date
- Ensure company technical records are kept as required
- Prepare and assist the CAM in document preparation as required
- Act in liaison with the Part 145 Maintenance co-ordinate to ensure that the companies Line and Base Maintenance responsibilities are being met
- Rectification of all defects
- Modifications and repairs are carried out to an approved standard