Primary responsibilities and requirements:
- Minimum 2 years operations background in transport (doesn't have to be aviation specific).
- Be proficient in the verbal and written use of the English Language.
- Possess good numerical capability with ability to manage complex numerical data.
- The ability to use computer systems including operational software.
- Good decision making and organisational capability.
- Maintain an accurate flight watch of all company aircraft.
- Co-ordinate the expeditious recovery of schedule and charter flights during disruption to minimise delays and passenger inconvenience.
- Flight Planning.
- Arrange handling, PPR and overflight permits.
- Acquire and manage runway slots for ad-hoc flights.
- Arrange crew HOTAC and transport as required.
- Weather and NOTAM monitoring.
- Manage ATC slots using CFMU.
- Liaise with all departments within the company, customers, and 3rd Party providers.
- The ability to work shifts which includes the ability to drive including own transport.
£28k - £40k depending upon experience
Private Health care
Company pension contributions
22 days holiday as standard
Reduced travel fare on the Airways network
Hours: Full time, may include shift work including weekends
Please note you must have the right to live and work in the UK in order to apply for this position.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.