Our client is looking for 2 Maintenance Planning Engineers to join their dynamic team. This role involves you being responsible for the everyday work and associated activities on the company's aircraft. You will be coordinating with Aircraft maintenance Organisations, Operations, and OEM's to plan requirements and solve aircraft technical issues.
- Assist AMOs in recovery of aircraft from AOG situations
- Administer and plan activities with external providers and ensure they are carried out efficiently to the required standards.
- Ensure that maintenance conducted on assigned company's aircraft is being performed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that the maintenance tracking system is kept up to date, monitored and reflects the approved maintenance program.
- Regular liaison between maintenance organisations, operations and flight crew to ensure any scheduled or unscheduled maintenance is communicated.
- Any other duties as assigned by the CAM, in their absence.
If this sounds like the position for you, please get it touch with me today.