|Salary:||Salary between £40,000-£50,000 per annum|
GOOSE Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a Safety & Compliance Manager on behalf of a reputable UK airport.
Conduct airside safety compliance assessments of airside safety and training systems, and manuals across airside functions at the Airport in line with the Aerodrome Compliance Monitoring System.
Role & Responsibilities
* Auditing aerodrome activities in accordance with relevant regulations.
* Making recommendations for management review and tracking the status of rectification actions.
* Developing high quality compliance reports and performance metrics.
* Supporting CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) certification.
* Supporting airside functions to understand the requirements and assist in the implementation of new aviation safety regulations.
* Assisting in the development of systems and processes to continuously enhance aviation safety.
* Providing inter-department compliance support in line with corporate standards.
* Maintaining the Centrik database and managing refresher training of the Centrik system.
* Compiling monthly reports for the Senior Management team.
* Actively promoting a Just Culture, which encourages and promotes reporting of all incidents, including near miss events.
* Conducting third party audits.
* Coordinating safety meetings and safety awareness campaigns.
* Any other reasonable tasks as requested.
Previous experience working air-side within an airport is required for this position.
We are also interested in speaking with individuals that are ready to progress into a junior manager position (DOE), training will be provided for the first 6 months.
You must hold the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence
Back to Jobs Page