As an Aircraft Cabin Interior Engineer, you will be working closely with the Part 21 compliance engineers and Part CAMO fleet engineers. You will have the opportunity for personal development through classroom and on-the-job training and will be encouraged to acquire new skills.
- Ensure that all minor modifications required by the operation are completed within a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Fleet Engineering Part CAMO function
- Key focal point for any third-party DOA activity to support the operation
- Liaison and correspondence with Type Certificate Holders, Supplemental Type Certificate Holders and third-party Design Organisations on technical and commercial issues
- Experience using AMOS is desired, but not essential
- Professional Aircraft Engineering Qualification and/or vocational training in the form of a recognised Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship Scheme
- Knowledge and understanding of Part 21, CS-25 and other airworthiness requirements related to design
- Understanding of aircraft design documents
- Excellent English Language and written skills.
Attractive benefits package on offer.
For more information, please get in contact with me now.