The position will work closely to the Country Manager to manage facility and business in accordance with business directions and company policies.
The position is also to contribute at a strategic and operational level to statutory compliance and company policies, business, and management decision-making.
Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
- Proven leadership ability
- Proven successful experience in a similar position would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated management skills, particularly in managing complex organizational projects and a multicultural environment.
- Demonstrated high level of written ability in areas such as preparation of reports, correspondence and procedural manuals.
- Proven experience in asset management and in the supervision and direction of staff and contractors involved in that work.
- Demonstrated experience in safety and security related work with a good appreciation of the high standards required in the aviation industry.
Salary range from A$100- 130k pa Gross per annum
Touring will be 4/4 or 6/6 weeks
Flights and full lodging provided
For full job description please reach out today!