The following minimum qualifications and documentations are required prior to an offer of employment:
- Canadian Airline Transportation Pilot License (ATPL).
- 2000 hours total time.
- 1000 hours fixed-wing multi-engine time.
- 1000 hours multi-crew experience.
- Valid Transport Canada Group 1 Instrument Rating.
- Valid Transport Canada Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Current valid passport (and a Canadian Permanent Resident Card if you are not a holder of a Canadian passport).
- All required visas or travel documents allowing you to freely travel unrestricted.
- Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC) obtained prior to completion of initial ground school and must be maintained throughout the term of employment.
- Starting salary of $61,000 CAD
- Lump sum annual payment
- Profit share
- Flexible benefits plan
- Overtime pay
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence