We invite you to join a dynamic B2B scale-up headquartered in Europe, on a thrilling journey as our Business Development Manager for the North America region.
Summary of the role:
- Introduction of our services to airlines globally, involving the identification of key decision-makers.
- Acquisition of new airline clients through strategic outreach and relationship building.
- Account management and proactive business development for both new and existing clients.
- Successful closure of deals and skillful negotiation of contracts.
- Regular communication via calls and meetings with prospective customers.
- In-depth analysis of client business needs and presentation of tailored solutions.
- Delivery of high-quality sales presentations and proposals to prospective customers.
- Negotiation of agreement terms to facilitate the closure of sales opportunities.
To excel in this role, you'll need a proven track record—a minimum of 10 years of sales experience in HOTAC, Transport, or Software services for airlines. Your existing high-level contacts within airlines across North America and globally will be your secret weapon.
What we can offer you:
- Salary dependent on experience, connections and knowledge if the North America region
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- To work for a reputable company, with great growth and career opportunities
Apply direct via our website with CV attached