Our client is looking for Challenger type rated Captains to join their confidential prestigious aviation arm.
- 5000 hours total time.
- 1500 hours PIC on type.
- 2500 hours PIC.
- UK ATPL.
- Valid LPC on the Challenger.
- Valid UK class 1 medical.
- Experience on the Challenger aircraft as Captain.
- Ensure safety is a priority.
- Customer oriented at VVIP level (preferably for a private owner).
- Unrestricted UK passport.
- ELP level 6.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
- Four star accommodation provided away from base.
- Salary between £95,000-£110,000 DOE.
- Per diems circa £100.
- Numerous other benefits are on offer for the right candidate.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.