You will be responsible for working with all group departments and employees to ensure that the Group’s policies and procedures are in line with regulatory and ethical standards and that employees are compliant with regulations, both internal and external, across the Group’s various departments.
- Conducting audits and reviews to ensure execution of Compliance standards.
- Conducting interviews and scrutinising details to make sure employees stay complaint with both Group and external regulations.
- Where necessary conducting investigations to discover the root cause of compliance problems when they arise.
- Staying informed and current on regulatory standards and making sure the Group Companies operate within those standards.
- Educating employees and partners through learning & development on how to improve compliance.
- Examining and improving auditing processes to resolve compliance issues fast or prevent them entirely.
- Hosting meetings with employees to address any concerns that they may have about ethical and compliance matters within a department or industry.
- Motivating employees to not only strive to meet compliance standards, but also to exceed them for operating efficiency.
- Leading and helping in the design of programmes that improve compliance.
- Other reasonable work-related requests as directed by the Line Manager.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in appropriate subject.
- Relevant Compliance qualification desired.
- Experience of working in a highly-regulated industry [essential].
- IT Skills, including knowledge of all Microsoft office systems.
- Team working & communication.
- Attention to detail.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.