You will be responsible for the effective utilization of crew resources in compliance with company policy and EASA/TM-CAD regulations. The Coordinator will also support all aspects of crew travel and accommodation, as well as office staff travel arrangements.
This position is based in our clients offices located at Malta International Airport.
The Crew Planner & Logistics Coordinator reports to the Head of OCC.
- Issue rosters for Flight and Cabin as per OM A and company requirements.
- Monitor crew duty times (cumulative) and assist Head of OCC with Weekly and Monthly reports for Auditing.
- Manage all aspects of crew and office staff travel & Expenses Policy, e.g. organize and purchase flight tickets, hotel accommodation, and crew transfers.
- Liaise with internal Department Heads regarding any Company travel.
- Liaise with Office Manager regarding any Company Apartment requirements.
- Keep a record of all purchases and liaise with the finance department.
- Assist Flight Ops and Training in any crew training planning / booking.
- Identify and inform of any travel restrictions that may affect operations or company business.
- Support additional aspects of Travel requirements, as needed.
- Negotiate trade terms with hotels, Travel agents, or any relevant companies.
- Minimum of 2 years of crew planning, specifically crew pairing. rostering, fatigue and leave management, manpower planning.
- Minimum of 2 years of travel coordination experience, with excellent knowledge of computer reservation systems and/or software.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office and Microsoft 365 required.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Proficiency with Fl3xx or related software.
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Clear, positive, and consistent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.