Our client are offering an attractive salary package, stable fixed roster, and a clear career progression path.
Whilst Dash 8 type rated pilots are preferred, we are accepting applications from any suitably qualified crew, the company will provide type ratings to the right candidate.
Duration of contract: 1 year, renewable
Type of job: Long Term Contract
Base: Haifa, Israel
- Previous AOC Operations experience
- Currency on type is preferred.
- EASA CPL fATPL is mandatory.
- EASA Medical Class 1 with 6 months validity on date of joining.
- First Officer Minimum 750 hours total time.
- ELP level 5+ English required as a minimum.
- Date of last flight within last 6 months.
- A copy of your EASA licence.
- A copy of your valid class 1 EASA medical.
- A copy of your references.
- A copy of the last three flight logbook pages.
- A copy of your passport photo page so we can verify your identity.
- A copy of a no accidents or incidents letter, this can be a signed letter by your own signature (required by EASA).