Location: UK or Bermuda
Salary: $130,000 - $140,000 per annum
We are representing our client, a prominent aviation organization based in Bermuda, in the search for a qualified and experienced Flight Operations Inspector. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about aviation and dedicated to ensuring the highest standards of flight operations.
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- A minimum of 3000 hours TT
- A minimum of 2000 combined hours as PIC or PICUS
- Completion of Flight Operations Inspector Training Course delivered by an acceptable National Aviation Authority (FAA, EASA, Transport Canada, UK CAA, Singapore CAA)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- PIC experience with an Airline and/or Private Operator for a minimum of 3 years on aircraft in excess of 20,000kg MTOW.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in aviation or business administration would be an asset.
- Civil Airlines management, and/or in global operations in a large turbojet aircraft, and/or as a Check Airman, Type Rating Instructor or Examiner, would be an advantage.
- 25 days of annual leave
- Private health care
- Private pensions
- Paid sick leave
- Paid periodic travel to Bermuda when required (if applicable)
If you are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role as a Flight Operations Inspector, please submit your application via our website. Applications made by email or any other platform may not be processed.
Note: This is a unique opportunity, the shortlist will be made on a first come first serve basis. Early applications are encouraged. All application will be strictly confidential.