- Standard 2 pilot configuration.
- Schedule is a maximum of 220 days per annum.
- Privately owned aircraft managed by an operator.
- Current and valid type rating on H145.
- EASA / FAA ATPL(H).
- Current IR(H).
- Class 1 Medical.
- Minimum 2000 hours PIC Rotor Wing.
- Minimum 500 hours Multi Engine Turbine Rotor Wing.
- Experience flying in Turkey, Greece or Middle East.
- Background in Air Force or OGP is preferred.
All applicants would preferably already reside in Turkey, alternatively they must be willing to relocate.