Position and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of quality requirements, standards and laws within the scope of Business Aviation.
- Assist the Quality Manager in all their duties.
- Working with the Safety Management System.
- Administration within the quality department.
- Preparing different audit check lists.
- Scheduling audits and organize the travels for them.
- Degree in Quality Management, Quality Engineer.
- 4-5 years of practical experience as Quality Controller in an Aviation Business.
- Knowledge of EASA, CAME, OM and national regulations.
- General knowledge of compliance monitoring.
- Courses in Safety Management and Human Factors.
- Willing to travel for planned and unplanned spot-checks.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English language.
- Versatile and interesting work in a small, open-minded team.
- Full time employment.
- Start of work: immediately.
- A challenging full time position in our Quality department with the possibility to become our new Quality Manager.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence