The role will be interesting and varied and include:
- Drafting contracts, LOIs and MOUs
- Coordinating communication across legal teams within the company, its carriers and suppliers
- Creating contract summaries
- Maintenance of the contracts database
- Managing contract life-cycle/price expiration reviews
- Working with legal teams to improve templates
- At least one year of experience as a Legal Contract Specialist or equivalent
- Experience working within a law firm or an in-house position
- Confidence in drafting legal contracts from scratch as well as reviewing existing contracts
If you would like to find out more or apply, please click apply now.
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.