The job is based at our clients Operations Office at Farnborough Airport Monday-Friday with the ability to operate remotely and be on call from home evenings and weekends on a rostered basis.
We are looking for someone who wants to become an integral member of a small team having responsibility for all aspects of the day-to-day operation. A selection of key responsibilities for the role are outlined below.
- Day to day management of flight scheduling, planning, dispatch, and ground activities to include, handling, refuelling, over flight clearances and flight following.
- Provide a high standard of customer service from enquiry to post-flight duties.
- Supporting clients, business needs and other departments within the company.
- Direct client management and liaison
- Charter sales, flight quoting and marketing of our available fleet.
- Use and management of the company systems including LEON, Centrik and ARINC flight planning.
- Maintaining FTL, training records and post flight documentation in accordance with current regulations.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with flight crew and clients
- Exceptional verbal/written/computer and communication skills across the board.
- A strong team player who is confident in their work ethic and approach.
- Experience working in both fixed wing and rotary flight operations including management and planning.
- The ability to remain calm when working under pressure.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
Note: All applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the United Kingdom.