The Quality Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining an independent Quality and Safety management system that complies with UK CAA and EASA Part 145 regulations.
The candidate must be acceptable to the CAA to hold Part 145 Form 4's, previous Form 4 holder preferred.
- The Manager Quality and Safety is to be acceptable to UK CAA and EASA via the Form 4 process and is expected, as a minimum, to have held an equivalent appropriate position under UK CAA/EASA Part 145.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Part 145 Quality Management.
- Shall possess formal qualifications in Management and Quality Auditing.
- Shall possess Lead Auditor qualification with several years direct auditing experience in an aviation environment.
- Shall hold a sound knowledge in quality management and safety management principles and practices.
- Shall possess a sound understanding of Human Factors (HF) principles.
- You must hold the rights to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.